I also decided to release it because I plan some bigger changes which will still take some time. Please test and report if things don't work.
list of changes:
- object transforms - scale and rotation are now properly respected.
- when cutting from curves, hierarchical sort now works with the on-line option.
- fixed a bad bug with circles strategy - could loop parts of path absolutely wrong.
- experimental Heidenhein exporter, first version of postprocessor library, I hope it will become better with time. Needs testing all exported files again!
- support for imperial units - I can't check if this is actually right, can somebody confirm? It simply converts to inches, also saves units as part of machine setup
Big thanks to everybody who donated to the project!
Also, there is now a Mac build for download on the download page.
What is a big success is that the bullet collision library can now be accessed from python to detect collisions :) this is great news, although coding these changes took me a lot of time. I hope you can see the effect of this improvement in the next version of Blender CAM.