|simulated chain parallel + pencil operations|
- chain operations - this is useful to export more operations in 1 file and to do simulation of more operations in line - to see e.g. roughing and also finishing
- bridges for cutout operation. This is automatic by now, manual placement is on todo. Bridges don't work well together with ramping options yet.
- some essential fixes - undercut problem with stay low option, protect vertical fix
- pencil strategy has been updated. This is still very experimental, but I think for artistic use it might be allready tested (mainly cleanup of edges when doing reliefs, which is what I use it for)
- on the coding side, a lot comments were added.
- Blender version has been updated to the latest version.
|automatic bridges for cutout operation|
as always, thanks to:
- Bernhard Braun and Giovanni Bianchessi for linux & mac builds
- Gaël Rosset for extensive reporting of bugs
- everybody who posted feedback or donated
this help is essential for the project, I don't have time to test everything properly, and donations help me to save some extra time.