|Pack curves on sheet example|
What is new:
- custom cutter shapes. With exact mode, only convex are supported.
- limit curve - you can now limit any operation with a curve.
- limit curve and ambient have now an option, whether the cutter stays inside completely, or reaches the limit with it's tip.
- Pack curves on sheet - this helps a bit to save material. The algorithm is slow by now, but provides relatively good results
- Code for this version was completely reorganized and there are many internal changes.
- Please test and report any bugs you encounter, there might be some tricky things.
- some more speedups in both modes.
- Lots of bug fixes
- Big part of work for n-axis was done, but it is not visible in UI. I cannot test the code, so I don't want to release anything. also other things are wip.
limit curve used on an operation
- All the code was separated into libraries. I wanted it to be more readable, and also would like to invite more coders to join.
as always, thanks to:
- Bernhard Braun and Giovanni Bianchessi for linux & mac builds
- Gaël Rosset for extensive reporting of bugs
- everybody who posted feedback or donated
Also, new tutorials coming soon! and more surprises ;)