- path sorting - much better than it used to be, also for parallel and cross paths, when using ambient behaviour: Around. Not thorough tested yet. The algorithm seems to behave just too good to be true, especially when combined with stay low option.
- parallel step back - a feature when roughting and finishing in one run - it can do climb cutting in distance of 2x distance between paths, and then run back 'conventionally', where almost no cutting anymore happens. So the time of the cutter going back is used
- optimized offsetting algorithm - 5-50%speedup(still terribly slow, but hey, if you make things really stupid and slow working, then you really enjoy them getting faster)
- optimized path optimisation - huge speedup with pocket and similar - 2x-10x speedup
- 'stay low' has been reworked.
- 'add new operation' option, now it always did a copy of active operation if there was allready some
- outline optimization worked really bad, was Polygon library internal algo, now uses blenders simplify curves for all optimisation.
- The previous version had a bug where nothing would work properly if export wasn't set to exr images.. sorry for that, that means nothing actually worked! In my tests everything was fine, but just because I had allready prepared testing files.
- in fact a lot of background was overhauled, so I am still looking for bugs. The new path sorting required a substantial recode of big parts of the whole script.
- exporters, exporters, exporters! - there are still no donations, nor feature requests, so I am still a bit talking to myself here, and don't know if ppl want actually some other exporters. I use mach3 so far.
- pencil doesnt work at all really yet.It's a skeleton of some future better code.not hard to make something of it, but currently no motivation.
- where I wasn't certain, things are still marked experimental.